How can i make the ROS Axis coincide on Unreal engine?

So I have a thruster that I am trying to replicate with an arrow on a blueprint to see how the axis are going to be when I apply the transformation and rotation on the C++ because i want to apply a force there. I know that there are differences on axis and the rotation parameters on Unreal. I have seen here: Rotation in x, y axises follow Right Hand Rule That Z-axis would be Y-Ros-Axis and Y-Unreal-Axis would be -Z-ROS-Axis. Right now I have achieved the X and Z axis on the same place but the Y axis is always flipped 180ª(it is always on the opposite direction it should be pointing at). Correct me if I am wrong.

So I have a joint with a XYZ (x=0.2, y=0.2, z=-0.2) and with a RPY of (-2.14 -0.38 2.42) in ROS. I transform the RPY to degrees: (r:-122.613º, p=-21,77º, y=138,6558). In UR i create a blueprint, then i create an arrow and go to the transformation parameter. Then i change the XYZ of the location to: x=0.2, y=0.2, z=0.2 and change the rotation to: x=-122.613º, y=21,77º and z= -138,6558º. The z and X axis coincide but the Y is flipped. Do you know any way to solve this problem?