How can I link Oculus Go headset to UE4.25

I have followed all the steps in the documentation but when I go into VR Preview it is like my headset doesn’t know UE4 is there. No prompts come up or anything. I have developer mode turned on in the Oculus mobile app. I am a bit stumped here! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can’t use VR Preview with an Oculus GO headset.

You will need to build the application to the headset if you want to test it.

Is this a project that has c++ code? If so you might want to rebuilt your solution there.

Ok, thanks. My headest is recognized by UE4 but I am now getting this error message:

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘D:\Unreal_Engine_4\VRTesting_2\Catalyst_VR_Test\Binaries\Android\Catalyst_VR_Test.target’. Check that this target has been built.
LogPlayLevel: (see C:\Users\oliver.carins\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=103 (Error_MissingExecutable)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 1.520387
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 0.000078
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Missing UE4Game binary.
You may have to build the UE4 project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:
UE4Game

Can you shed any light on these error messages?

Nope. What I did was open a new project with the VR template, create a new blank level, add a cube and directional light plus the motion controller pawn and that is it. (Plus all the set up in the documentation.