How can i create a real-time multiplayer game for Andriod and use the google Real Time Multiplayer services with blueprints?

Hello Everyone,

I have created a multiplayer game for android by following the multiplayer shootout build in blueprints. i have also set the subsystem to google play in defaultEngine.ini

" ( [OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=GooglePlay )"

I have published the game on google dev console and also choose real-time multiplayer in the google game services API.

The problem i am facing here is that i am unable to create session or play multiplayer on the devices.
Could anyone please help me out with this as soon as possible as i am stuck with this and the game is stuck at the closed alpha testing until i resolve this.

Thanks and looking forward for a answer :slight_smile:

Hello could anyone please help me out with this i need to get this resolved at the earliest.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Would really like some help on this Topic.

Thanks in advance

Bump Bump Bump

Hi, have you solved the problem?

I d like to create an Android multiplayer game, after research on the Internet, I found that android cannot be sued as host server. The only way to achieve multiplayer is to host on the laptop and client on android devices. But I don’t know how to do that. Do you know anything about that?

Thank you!

hey i have the same problem like you
if you have any information can you share it with us any one of you and
thank you