How can i create 2D/3D Charts in UE5

Hello, I’m new to UE5, I converted from unity and I’m currently working on a VR project, I have a task to create an existing chart from another web solution and visualize it on UE5 in runtime and real-time, basically I have a ready to use data (json or anything, doesn’t really matter) and I need to convert it into charts, I spent days looking for a solution to create my own charts as UI for 2D use case and I found “Simple charts” plugin which is very expensive, and I can’t afford it. I also have to visualize this chart as a 3D model/chart, the goal is to make something similar to this video here :
Splunk VR : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPiYsG-LEaU&t=118s&ab_channel=Splunk
I believe this is made using unity, not really sure, but I aim to create something similar to its interaction and data visualization in UE5.

So There are two issues :

1. How can I create any type of charts and visualize it on UI (2D).
  2. How can I convert or make the same chart as a 3D model, which is also intractable.

Sorry if it sounds too demanding, but I don’t know how to phrase it better, lol.
I can use MRTK for unreal for UI interactions, but it doesn’t solve the chart interaction (UI Content).
I made a workaround using web browser widget and I implemented any type of chart using Echarts but since I’m using the blueprint Load string (HTML/JS code) it’s not well performing especially that I’m working on VR and Oculus Quest.

I didn’t find any solution to the 3D Charts part yet.

So does anyone have a solution for this or ever worked on something similar. thanks.