How can I change order of components?

I also just wanted to add to this.
Was searching for a way to re-organize the components to no avail.
+1 to the request to add this QoL :slight_smile:

Dear Epic Developers and Community Managers:

Please allow alphabetically sorting these components in the UI, so we can then take charge by simply renaming them. This is already a feature in other areas, but for Actor Components which cannot be dragged, we need a way to visually organise, or it becomes quite a chore to locate the things we want in a timely manner.

Thanks!

BUMP !

Found myself back in this thread once again. Still annoying and needs fixing!

Find out the problem is addressed at 2019, and it’s still an issue. It feels so frustrating.

1 Like

epic needs to do some coder live updates. ha ha

1 Like

I finally implemented it by myself, I’m sorry if it’s not free but I paid it with my mental sanity!

1 Like

I just do this, at least it’s helping my eyes if I want to Search though the Hiearchy.
But this is still bad though:

  1. It’s need SceneComponent and I think this has a Cost
  2. The Arragement from Top to Bottom is still in Name A-Z automatically
  3. When you Add or Remove, all of the Childs are Unfolded :sweat_smile: