Homing Spell Tutorial Needed

Does it matter? Socket is a socket.

Probably because the system is rather basic at its core if you are to rely on the built in projectile (homing) component. Here’s 2 screenshots worth of homing stuff:

proj.png

vid: https://i.gyazo.com/2fb820ec38a4eb15…d450098e2a.mp4

Creating something more elaborate takes time. Even the plugin you bought (someone spent probably several days on it) does not cut it. On the other hand, it really is not that complicated. It’s a vItnerp and a couple (dozens) of variables to control / tweak it. A base class for the spell and a socket to launch it from. There’s more in a full system, but somehow I doubt you can find a tut that does it all. Perhaps consider breaking it apart and add pertinent elements as needed.

Included above - right click.

I find that highly unlikely but I haven’t used it so what do I know. If you’re looking for a system that will cater to your very specific needs, you’re much better off posting it as a paid job. It might be worth it if you believe developing it yourself takes too much time. But then maintenance becomes an issue in the long run; it may not mesh well enough with other things you want to incorporate into the gameplay.