Hitting launch or trying to open a project directly in the Epic Games launcher doesnt always work

This has been an ongoing bug for me for some time. Was just hoping it’d go away with updates. When launching the game engine fails I can see it in my processes but it never appears. if this does happen, then launching again… if it fixes it will then display 2 separate game editors. after the full loadup “Initializing” …and if it fails, it adds another to my processes, and makes the next load bar even slower. Its slower even if I close the extra ones in my processes. Repeat until lucky enough to open the game window. This happened with 4.18.3 up to and currently in 4.19.1.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks