HIRING - FULL TIME - MID/SENIOR/LEAD GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER - FULLY REMOTE OR HYBRID (BRIGHTON, UK) - £45K (GBP) to £90K (GBP) DOE

We’re on the lookout for a mid, senior or Lead gameplay programmer to join the team here at Dream Harvest. We’re ideally looking for someone who’s really good at fast prototyping. You’d be working with our CTO, Art Director, Lead designer and technical designer to build a publisher demo for our new IP, Project Nightmare - a turn-based tactical RPG that combines elements of Xcom, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter and This War of Mine.

The team here are super experienced, with half being ex-Creative Assembly and other team members coming from places like Ubisoft, Fortiche, SIDE and other cool studios. It’s a great bunch of people looking to push the envelope in regards to what small teams are capable of.

No crunch, fully remote or hybrid work (office is based in Brighton, UK) great benefits package and super competitive salary.

Get in touch if you’re interested.

Full spec available here: https://lnkd.in/emAgPwM6

Still looking for the right person for this.

i live in brighton lool unfortunately I don’t have the required skills you need but I have some turn based concepts to share for free every Thursday for a coffee i can cut 30m

1 Like

Come along to the Brighton Game Dev Drinks we run on the last Friday of the month: Redirecting...

Would be great to meet and chat

cool I definitely come

I went today with my electric bike and GPS googel map looking for this place…that place doesn’t exist as long as there is no secret entrance like that of the ninja turtle secret base…
Things are 2 for me or me and google map GPS are both crazy or this event does not exist all privately owned proiety/homes without a sign
(I took 2 hours off work to come and have a chat)

The Green Door Store is under the train Station: https://thegreendoorstore.co.uk/

The monthly game dev meet up group: Redirecting...

Sorry you couldn’t find the place. It’s just under the Brighton train station