high resolution screenshots doesn't capture certain models?

Hey,

I’ve ran into a weird issue where in high resolution screenshots pretty much all my assets don’t render out. In a regular screenshot (F9) it all works fine, but as soon as I take a high resolution screenshot pretty much everything disappears? I’ve tried changing the materials to the one that do work, but that didn’t show up either on the models that are hidden. I’ve tried switching from movable to static. I also re-imported the male character and that one also doens’t show up in the high resolution screenshot, yet the same model from before does. So it feels like something is broken upon model import? I’m not sure where to pin point the issue to. Would be great to get any points as to where to look for, so we can figure out the problem and get it solved.

Thanks,

• Wesley
1 Like

Following, I am having exact same issue with 4.26, RTX on

I think its a bug in engine. I found a quick work around that we can do within engine. locate those meshes that are missing in screenshot/sequencer rendering, open it and generate new LODs for it or may be try changing something other within static mesh editor and it will render now. creating new LODs worked for me.

1 Like

Seems to be happening in UE5.0.1 as well. I tried making a high res screenshot but my mountain static meshes aren’t showing up, but they will show up in a normal screenshot… Seems a bit odd.

High Res Screenshot

Normal Screenshot