High Quality Terrain Asset Pack & Tutorial Series

Little update from 4-5 days back. Ive finished the new shaders now, was 70% done, have to do some new videos but i only have a 50KB upload on my wifi hence why videos are slowly uploaded, Hope to get a new video up sunday/monday but takes 3-4 hours to upload and cant waste that much time when could be doing other things on my machine.

Bad_Lama_Badgesmall.png&d=1433811810

Finished all the Grassy Terrain Pack Maps and Shaders. Now started to finish of some of the Dessert / Arid map pack terrains and shaders. shader was an early version 2-3 back, Try to get them finished tonight.

Let me know what you guys think. Cheers J

very good work !

Dont know why you got dislikes on youtube video, but your terrain looks very nice indeed. Btw how/from what are those shadows casted (clouds)?

Looking really good! cant wait to buy it

Cheers Brother Appreciated.

Yeah, Hahaha. Funny thing is that happens a few times on my videos just after posting on here about my landscape work. Think I have a good idea of who it is, always 2 dislikes on my terrain videos never more. And there’s another guy on here whos been trying to copy my work and tear me down for ages now who shares a account with another guy on here he works with. Not rocket science once you look at the google analytics’s data but hey if people want to hate let them hate. Im a lover, Fighter only when called for. I think my work speaks for it’s self:)

Nice one, You and all others will get your very soon. Cheers J

Sorry, Also forgot to say ill be posting my Shrubs and tree’s asset pack previews tomorrow hopefully, Also My NPC character models pack with facial animation controls, And a few other previews ive been working on the last few months. J

[;342255]
Sorry, Also forgot to say ill be posting my Shrubs and tree’s asset pack previews tomorrow hopefully, Also My NPC character models pack with facial animation controls, And a few other previews ive been working on the last few months. J
[/QUOTE]

Do you sleep at all? :slight_smile: You have so much going on. But really quality stuff you have here. Best looking landscapes by far!

Link is broken.

Few little updates ive uploaded on my while i finish of resting up windows 10. Getting close to completion of all 5 terrain packs now. Have to start doing the video montage for each pack to show all the different environments you get, final touches and beautification. Close now!

Let me know your thoughts. Cheers J

Everything is looking top notch, been waiting for for DAYS, glad to see it getting wrapped up and ready for launch.

Ocean Islands Terrain Pack, Quick Test from few days back that only just got uploaded. The materials are finished for pack too now, Ill try to get up the finished mat examples for pack by Monday but it’s my Birthday tomorrow and im out on the lash tonight with the crew so no guarantees what state ill be in tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Looking really good, texture composition is superb, really realistic.
Keep up the good work!

amazing !
have you submitted ?

Yeah, Just taking time to finish things of as there are 4 separate packs being sold, and each pack has 15-20 Terrains per pack. So nearly 100 to go through ready to make release ready, all the maps are done it’s just slow setup with UE4 with my little I5 2.66 ghz, 4gb main mem, AMD hd 5850 ancient graphics card. Ive got some more stuff to upload tonight if i can get the time.

Right!, It’s Friday. Have A LOT more to show but having issues with uploads to my youtube page with the vids. 4 Packs are now complete, Ocean islands, Grassy Hills, Grassy Mountains, Deserts. Each pack has 15-20 terrain per pack and material set-ups including procedural foliage and grass system set-ups. Now if my nasty internet connection can sustain long enough i can get the final preview videos out, Non of rubbish screen shot nonsense that doesn’t allow any kind of viewing and evaluation of the Environments like others trying to compete with me with are showing with sub standard terrains viewed from selective screen positions to fool buyers.

That’s why i do Videos, If others on here want to compete with my Terrain work the very least they should do is create fly through NON matinee examples within editor environment. Even the most terrible of Landscape design can have one or two camera view points for still shots that look OK. Buyers deserve to see the real picture, not a staged shot.

Release of packs Immanent. Videos and Final PDF brochures to view all included terrains should be up and ready by Sunday. :slight_smile:

very good work :wink:

Looking forward to :slight_smile:

[;355597]
Right!, It’s Friday. Have A LOT more to show but having issues with uploads to my youtube page with the vids. 4 Packs are now complete, Ocean islands, Grassy Hills, Grassy Mountains, Deserts. Each pack has 15-20 terrain per pack and material set-ups including procedural foliage and grass system set-ups. Now if my nasty internet connection can sustain long enough i can get the final preview videos out, Non of rubbish screen shot nonsense that doesn’t allow any kind of viewing and evaluation of the Environments like others trying to compete with me with are showing with sub standard terrains viewed from selective screen positions to fool buyers.

That’s why i do Videos, If others on here want to compete with my Terrain work the very least they should do is create fly through NON matinee examples within editor environment. Even the most terrible of Landscape design can have one or two camera view points for still shots that look OK. Buyers deserve to see the real picture, not a staged shot.

Release of packs Immanent. Videos and Final PDF brochures to view all included terrains should be up and ready by Sunday. :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

@, I have released assets on Unity Asset Store and late last year got one listed on the Unreal Marketplace Trello.

Many of us understand the challenge of “day jobs” while trying to work on our passion and things that give us passive income.

As I mentioned in another thread I have been trying to “break”/“transition” into game development and game assets etc. from web development.

Suffice to say I am surprised I haven’t been banned from the Unity forums because of one super nasty post aimed at a Unity employee no less (he took it professionally and accepted my apology).

Bottom line is : Your assets look good, people want them, and it’s just about sorting out the deployment system. As for payment, cash flow from online sales is always very different from freelance or salary payment - not just in time but the psychology as well. All the best.

I empathise with your financial situation but sometimes the timing of things don’t always slot in perfectly. You’ve obviously got good skills and I’m sure you’ll be rewarded accordingly.

All the best, will edit post with some comments about your website.

Edit: PDF links on first post don’t work.

do you release all the packages in the same times ?