High Quality Terrain Asset Pack & Tutorial Series

Shut up and take my money!

f92e79d9ba9ffcfecd9a60060f3ace85419bb2be.jpeg

first video attempts, now gone. Never had done sort of teaching, happy i did a few tests before release.

I’m seriously getting irritated that isn’t getting on the Trello page… is one of the first things that got submitted! :mad:

Why is Epic even using the Trello page still? I thought that was just until the market was launched.

That too! :mad:

The public voting Trello was not meant to go away after we launched the Marketplace. It’s our way of gathering feedback on the items that you would like to see go live. Use it to help bring items you want to see to the Marketplace! We want to ensure that we are continuously providing you all with quality content that you see value in.

We are working through some of the more logistical aspects of Marketplace submission, and continuing to improve these processes to get things through as quickly as we can, hang tight with us! :slight_smile:

Guys appreciate the fact your impatient to get access, and me have been in close contact for a week or so now. He seems to be trying to help as much as he can within his role at Epic to get rolled out. If i don’t get moving within the next week or so I’LL be the one asking serious questions why has been such a difficulty to get on Market place even after being contacted by Epic nearly 2 months back while other more simple content that the Engine finds easier to deal with have been pushed through. I’m trying to keep my patience, Back me up by doing the same. Cheers KB

[;140046]
Guys appreciate the fact your impatient to get access, and me have been in close contact for a week or so now. He seems to be trying to help as much as he can within his role at Epic to get rolled out. If i don’t get moving within the next week or so I’LL be the one asking serious questions why has been such a difficulty to get on Market place even after being contacted by Epic nearly 2 months back while other more simple content that the Engine finds easier to deal with have been pushed through. I’m trying to keep my patience, Back me up by doing the same. Cheers KB
[/QUOTE]

I’m patient :slight_smile:

I guess we’ll never see on the marketplace then… :frowning:

Keep your chin up Boompit, Got an email from few days back with the final deliverables layouts wanted from epic. Basicly each pack (e.g, Grassy fields, Rocky mountains,Pre vegetative deserts,Dead zone deserts,Grassy mountains) will have 10 maps in with all base source art, 3 pre built UE4 scene files with shaders setup per pack, Video tutorials, Blender 3D scene files. Ive just had to confirm with but he’s in London few a few days, He’s told me once back should be straight on Trello. Fingers crossed anyway. :wink:

[;150724]
Keep your chin up Boompit, Got an email from few days back with the final deliverables layouts wanted from epic. Basicly each pack (e.g, Grassy fields, Rocky mountains,Pre vegetative deserts,Dead zone deserts,Grassy mountains) will have 10 maps in with all base source art, 3 pre built UE4 scene files with shaders setup per pack, Video tutorials, Blender 3D scene files. Ive just had to confirm with but he’s in London few a few days, He’s told me once back should be straight on Trello. Fingers crossed anyway. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

That’s great news! :slight_smile: Thank you!

[;150724]
[/QUOTE]

Take my Money Faster!

any updates? looking really forward to !!!

Ive replied to with the answers Epic asked for about content packs, But had no reply in nearly a week. So as a response im going to SPAM the **** out his email tomorrow until i get a reply.

So might as well give some more examples from the map packs, These are from the DUAL use pack (rockversions/Grassy Versions, As id been asked if possible to make some maps that work for both because people wanted to do transition affects within the shaders between one and the other. So Here you go :slight_smile:

Sorry had to remove images, Killing my servers badnwidth (120 GB in 1 month Ohhhhhh)

http://s8.postimg.org/xph51269d/Bad_Lama_Badgesmall.png

[;155776]
Ive replied to with the answers Epic asked for about content packs, But had no reply in nearly a week. So as a response im going to SPAM the **** out his email tomorrow until i get a reply.

[/QUOTE]

Hey there - I sent you an email on the 20th, did you not receive it? If not ill fwd again

EDIT: I die at Bad Lama everytime, dude :cool:

Lol Yeah when i was coming up with names id seen loads of people calling their company’s like" Metal Bullet Studios" or “Hard Metal Games” and other pretentious nonsense so decided on something humour based, Lets face it if you want people to want to work for you and be part of your team you should make it fun. We are making games after all.

Yeah i replied to that mail, something must of gone adrift. I’ve re replied, Speak soon Lad. Cheers J

AT LAST!, Ive now finished all 50 Terrains for the map pack and the Video tutorials, And the UE4 scene files with shaders (doing a little dance in Celebration). All the things asked for and More.

Now there is no excuse for not getting done IMMEDIATELY, my friend get the Content boys at Epic to get their finger out! Need done. is the last month i can afford rent and bills befor my 0% interest runs out on half of my £8000 debt on credit cards after being ill for 12 months, Do or Die time. Lets get done. Cheers J

[;156466]
AT LAST!, Ive now finished all 50 Terrains for the map pack and the Video tutorials, And the UE4 scene files with shaders (doing a little dance in Celebration). All the things asked for and More.

Now there is no excuse for not getting done IMMEDIATELY, my friend get the Content boys at Epic to get their finger out! Need done. is the last month i can afford rent and bills befor my 0% interest runs out on half of my £8000 debt on credit cards after being ill for 12 months, Do or Die time. Lets get done. Cheers J
[/QUOTE]

How many scenes/ shaders will be set up for in game use right away? I know the pack comes with a lot of content just curious how many examples we get that are already configured.

Each pack of 10 terrain types (5 Packs) will come with 3 UE4 scene’s setup for example and instructions how to add setup the others (had to be done way, Just the base map contents without UE4 scene’s weighed in at 60 GB without any of the video tutorials or UE4 scene files that take per map at least 1GB without the uncompressed files needed for those UE4 scene’s. So your talking 100GB file size minimum if some content was not compressed into archives).

Ive setup the 3 UE4 terrain examples per 10 map pack with 3 different styles of shader setup for convenience. So in other words there will be 5 packs with 3 UE4 examples per pack with each map example for UE4 setup with different shaders. Agggghhhhhhhh, it’s so much content that even for me it’s getting hard to keep track, But i promised the community that they would get 50 terrains for the cheapest price i could possibly do, so what im trying to get Epic to agree to is 50 Terrains that can be downloaded in 10 terrain packs at a time so not to have to download massive files all at once for $45 (all in, Thats all 50 Terrain for $45). Get the feeling they don’t like the idea me doing for so cheap considering the size of the 50 pack overall and the bandwidth required to deliver it, but hey, that was never in their T&C’s. Im just trying to keep a promise to the community for the Best deal i could possibly do. I need you guys to buy or im done, Kidd you not ill be sleeping on a bench by Christmas if things don’t change for me right now.

Ive done my part, Epic now need to do theirs, Then i need to rely on the fact the community im supporting on here does the same for me and does their part to help me out a hole. Just have to see what happens now. But you have no idea how happy i am that ive finished now LOL, Months of work and a big pain in the *** trying to get to Market. If i knew ir would be big an i would of never started working on doing for people.

Few More:

Sorry, Check the PDF’s

http://s8.postimg.org/xph51269d/Bad_Lama_Badgesmall.png