Hi, which plugin, pipeline, framework should i use to make mixed reality board game in UE 5.1 like Demeo for Quest 2/3/Pro?

Greetings all great people who wants to help, here’s my idea in 2 images

+

I definitely know that this is possible in Unity because Demeo made there but I’ve seen only one tutorial in Valem’s Tutorial patreon for table drawing, what plugin, framework or other piece of software should i use to enter mixed reality in PCVR for Quest 2/Pro/3 ?

Hello there!

To create something similar to what you want, I suggest looking closer at: Augmented Reality Overview | Unreal Engine Documentation.

It is important that you keep in mind that the device that runs the game / project can affect the performance. As for plugins and other frameworks, Unreal Engine has most of what you need. If you are competent within C++, you should be able to add additional things quite easily. I suggest having a closer look at the Unreal Engine Marketplace if you are worried about coding something in particular.

Thank you very much !

This documentation is for HandHeld Augmented Reality. For VR Head Mounted Displays with passthrough support, such as the Meta Quest, download and install the MetaXR plugin, and take a look at their documentation on how to configure passthrough.

2 Likes

Thanks) Have a nice day