Help with line trace with Niagara Lightning

Hello, I need a little help with line tracing. Ive been figuring out how to use Niagara and Ive made a simple lightning bolt in the system. I am trying to get the lightning bolt to start at a player character, and have its end point be where the player is looking.

So far the way it works is when the players taps the key for it, it summons an actor blueprint with the Niagara system at their hand which qualifies as the start point. Inside the lightning actor blueprint I have nodes that tell it where the end point should be. I used a random location machine before so I know that part works. Im just having trouble with the part where it should be ending where the player is looking.

I already have another ability that uses line tracing from the camera, so I just copied that code and looked for a few references online but nothing is helping. Anyone have any ideas? I can clarify any concepts in the comments.

Code: Lightning Blueprint - Album on Imgur

Looks about right, make sure to check the Absolute Beam End box in the emitter properties.