Help with AI perception multiplayer Unreal Engine

Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to replicate the AI perception so that it can work for both server and client? I’m using one in my project, and I’ve made it follow the target it observes, but it only follows the server and not the client. How could I solve this? I would appreciate it

Hi, that does not sound like a replication problem, but more that you hardcoded it to use a specific target. You could e.g. add a tag to the player pawns and then when the ai perception gets successfully triggered check for that tag.

What happens is that within my project there is only one character, and when starting the project with the server and client, I don’t know if it can be done that way

Im a bit new to this, sorry if perhaps you don’t understand me

I’m not sure I get it :slight_smile: ; Could you show an image of the code you have right now?

Generally speaking, the AI perception component does not replicate. If you want to get information from it from the server to the client or from the client to the server, you would need to manually do that yourself.