Help : Replicating Inventory System

Hi, I’m Creating a multiplayer game and i just added an inventory system to it, everything with the inventory system is working fine but only on server side (like:toggle open inventory, pick up item, drop item, use item, …) but for the client side it doesn’t work.

The problem in the client side that when i open the inventory is working fine but when i try to close it, it doesn’t close and the inventory of the server open by it self and i can’t control my client player anymore but i can control the player of the server side from the client side window and i don’t know what to do to fix it.

also another problem, when i pick up a item with the client, it works but when i use the item i don’t know which client used it and also when i drop the item from the inventory, there’s two problems which are :

1- when i drop the item with client 1 for example, only the client 1 can see it and the other client can’t but when i drop with the server all client can see the item dropped by the server
2- when i drop the item i can’t pick it up again with the client but with the server i can

also i get runtime errors when i start dedicated server :

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_MyTestController’ from node: Add to Viewport in graph: EventGraph in object: MyTestController with description: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Add Child to Canvas in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Add Child to Canvas in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_AddChildToCanvas_ReturnValue from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Set Auto Size in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_AddChildToCanvas_ReturnValue
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property InventoryWindow from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Set Visibility in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property InventoryWindow
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_MyTestController’ from node: Add to Viewport in graph: EventGraph in object: MyTestController with description: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Add Child to Canvas in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property HUDWidget
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Add Child to Canvas in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_AddChildToCanvas_ReturnValue from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Set Auto Size in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_AddChildToCanvas_ReturnValue
Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property InventoryWindow from function: ‘CreateInventory’ from node: Set Visibility in graph: CreateInventory in object: MyTestCharacter with description: Accessed None trying to read property InventoryWindow

if anyone knows how to fix these problems please help me and all the information my different blueprints are linked and thanks