[Help needed] Bounding Box on multiple pawns

I’m using HUD Blueprint to render a bounding box around an object. I’m essentially following [this tutorial][1] except instead of rendering text, I’m drawing a box.

This works well for one instance of the class. But if there are multiple instances, only the box around the first one is rendered. However, sometimes, it flickers from the first instance to the others for one frame or so. The issue appears on 4.17 and 4.18

The actually rendered image (couldn’t capture the flickering, it is unpredictable) is

I’m using an interface blueprint to create a custom event, and using that in HUD to display the bounding box (on Event Receive Draw HUD). The interface is called at the end of the Class blueprint Event Tick.

I’ve tested the GetBoundingBox function and it works as intended. The class BP is

(I know the DrawBox is disconnected. I’m no longer using this method)

The HUD BP is

How can I render multiple such bounding boxes?

Update:

I refactored the code a bit so I could run a loop for all the actors of the class and the call the DrawBox from the HUD blueprint itself in order to cut out the message passing interface. However, this results in no bounding box being rendered despite PrintString working fine for the (x,y, w,h).

My Blueprint (HUD BP hidden in functions as seen above):

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Screenshot of your BP would be helpfull :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: I have. UE4Editor was throwing a seg fault (coz I did smthg) and I had to re-clone and rebuild it.