Help, I can't Package my project to Android

Hello Guys i tried every sloution i saw in internet but all of them does not work for me i want to package my game to android but i facing an error:

“PackagingResults: Error: Missing UnrealGame binary.You may have to build the UE project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:UnrealGame ”

so if anyone know how to solve it help please: i attached the log and pic

See the Logs: Context – share whatever you see with others in seconds

Hi @OAF9

Welcome back to the Unreal Engine Community Forum! I’d gladly take a look into this. Can you provide me with the things you’ve already tried? (I want to make sure I’m not posting possible solutions that you have already covered and confirmed not to work)

Hello my friend thanks for reply

Really this is not the first error in the beginning when I tried to package to android it’s failed and shows error in log something like this

“UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error”

so I tried many solutions like using older android studio version and Visual Studio but does not work

I tried to disable some plugins but does not work

I tried to rebuild the project from source using VS but does not work
after that I saw plugin called “Rider Integration” I disable it after that the first error I mention appears

“PackagingResults: Error: Missing UnrealGame binary.You may have to build the UE project with your IDE. Alternatively, build using UnrealBuildTool with the commandline:UnrealGame ”

I Renable it but also the error is Sticked. I saw some videos that tell I should clean and rebuild the project I do it but also does not solve the problem

Take a look at this forum thread Please help.... Can't package game - Missing UE4Game Binary. There were some users here that seemed to run into the same error. Is this the same problem you’re having?

thanks i tried to do it many times but it also does not work same error still appear