Help ASAP! Unable to publish island version due to Verse persistable data not being backward compatible with current active version

Reference ID

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Publishing

Summary

Island is playable, editable, and runs well. Forgot to fill out the IARC questionnaire a while back and decided to update the island and republish after filling it out. Deleted an old verse file and updated island with a new one (creative device). When trying to publish the island, I get an error, referring to a verse file that no longer exists.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Check in new changes, save island, test, launch mem. calc and push to private version
  2. Head to creative portal and try to publish changes
  3. Fails, due to error with verse persistence

Expected Result

Island publishes fine, able to finally be played by others

Observed Result

“You can’t publish this version because your Verse persistable data is not backward compatible with your current active version. Please publish a new version from UEFN that is compatible with your current active version.”

Error: LogWindows: Error: appError called: Fatal error: [File:D:\build++Fortnite\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp] [Line: 3401] Objects have the same fully qualified name but different paths. New Object: Devices_device_function_set_message /be155bdf-439d-71c3-220b-5cbcd2f82454/Testisland.Testisland:PersistentLevel.VerseDevice_C_UAID_F82819BDCEB2127A01_1098055402.tdm_logic_device_0.__verse_0x838CAC3F_ScoreboardBillboard.__verse_0xB60BD386_SetTextFunction Existing Object: Devices_device_function_set_string /be155bdf-439d-71c3-220b-5cbcd2f82454/Testisland.Testisland:PersistentLevel.VerseDevice_C_UAID_F82819BDCEB2127A01_1098055402.tdm_logic_device_0.__verse_0x838CAC3F_ScoreboardBillboard.__verse_0xB60BD386_SetTextFunction

Platform(s)

Windows

Island Code

4915-2668-1849

Additional Notes

The verse file its referring to no longer exists, and the error seems like its referencing the same file. Unsure how I can fix this on my end, as I don’t have direct access to the files the compiler sees.