Hello guys, like the title says I am unable to create a new c++ project. Here is the exception log:

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject2/MyProject2.uproject” -game -rocket -progress -2015
Visual C++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.
Discovering modules, targets and source code for game…
UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: Failed to find cl.exe in the default toolchain directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\Tools../…/VC/bin/amd64\cl.exe. Please verify that “Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015” was selected when installing Visual Studio 2015.

Visual Studio 2015 by default does not install C++. Try reinstalling VS2015 with Visual C++ components selected.

Thanks you i will try it

I has successfully setup.And i can create my project , thanks you very much.
Do you have any document tutorial about unreal engine ?Please give it for me,.My mail is

Hey LuckystarZZZ,

Good to hear that issue is resolved! :slight_smile:

For guides i would suggest start reading here: Introduction to C++ Programming in UE4 | Unreal Engine Documentation

Then follow this tutorial:

and finally go through Programming Tutorials:

And also make sure to check out Rama’s C++ Entry Level guide.:

Thanks you , i will check it .And do you have any showcase game you’ve programmed on Unreal engine 4 .Please show me for fun .I will feel happy.Thanks

Sure. You can check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/satheesh2040