Head tracking with CAVE using ndisplay does not work

Hi all.

I have set the CAVE environment with ndisplay in UE4.27, but head tracking does not work. I use UE4.27, ndisplay, ART-DTrack LiveLink.

I want to do the same thing as camera_dynamic in the sample configuration for CAVE in UE4.26 ndisplay. But I don’t know which of the objects in the UE4.27 ndisplay configuration should be associated with the tracker.

• In-camera VFX camera: The viewport for the camera looks fine, but the screen preview doesn’t change anything.
  • Default viewport: The screen preview is changing, but it’s abnormal. As the Viewport gizmo approaches the screen, the previewed footage of the screen looks like a distant landscape. In this case, it is normal for the projected landscape to appear closer.

I tried to enable the setting of Follow Pown’s camera, but the whole screen moves according to the head track, which is also abnormal.

For example, if you look up from the front screen, The image of the top surface is projected on the front screen. There is no screen in my view looking up, only the real ceiling.

Has anyone succeeded in setting CAVE / Powerwall with head tracking enabled on UE4.27’s ndisplay?

Thanks,

Hi! I know it’s bit late.
I think you have to add your LiveLink Component on the camera_dynamic of your nDisplay asset, if I remember well.