Head stuck to floor on Launch

Runs perfect in Editor.

Once Launched the camera is stuck to the floor. I can see my hands moving around and receiving inputs for teleport through the monitor but not the HMD. I’m using the VR template. No errors occur but a few warnings that may or may not be contributing.

LogEditorServer: Warning: Can’t find file ‘…/…/…/…/…/…/Users/gabriel/Documents/Build/Unreal Projects/test_13_2/Content/VirtualRealityBP/Maps/StartupMap.umap’
LogShaderCompilers: Warning: Failed to compile Material /DatasmithContent/Materials/FBXImporter/VRED/BrushedMetal.BrushedMetal for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.
LogShaderCompilers: Warning: Failed to compile Material /DatasmithContent/Materials/FBXImporter/VRED/UnicolorCarpaint.UnicolorCarpaint for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.
LogCook: Warning: Unable to find package for cooking /Game/VirtualRealityBP/Maps/MotionControllerMap
LogShaderCompilers: Warning: Failed to compile Material /DatasmithContent/Materials/FBXImporter/VRED/UnicolorCarpaint.UnicolorCarpaint for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.
LogShaderCompilers: Warning: Failed to compile Material /DatasmithContent/Materials/FBXImporter/VRED/BrushedMetal.BrushedMetal for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.
LogPlayLevel: Warning: WARNING: Win64 does not implement Deploy…
LogPlayLevel: Warning: [2021.09.15-20.20.22:411][ 0]LogTemp: Warning: Clearing the OS Cache
LogPlayLevel: Warning: [2021.09.15-20.20.23:300][ 0]LogModuleManager: Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘DatasmithImporter’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.

1 Like

same issue for me

Hey!
I’m having this issue out of nowhere right now.

Did you ever found a fix for it?