Have C++ UMG property show up in the Designer Editor

Hello, I am trying to get a UMG property that I created in C++ to show up in the Designer Editor so it can be placed and manipulated visually.

Specifically, I created a ComboBoxString that I need to manipulate in C++

public:
		UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = "Directory Widget")
			UComboBoxString* Drives_ComboBox;

The following is in a ‘Directory’ class extended from UserWidget

Currently it is only showing up in the details window in the graph tab

However it won’t show up in either my hierarchy (expected) or palette (not expected because I would assume I would have to create a separate class for my specific ComboBoxString) windows and I am not sure how to get it to do so.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me out on getting this UMG property to show up. If I have to create a UClass just for the combobox that is fine, I am just not sure how to go about it.

Thanks

Hey guys I’m back. I found a work around for this problem. First I made a variable inside my class extended by UserWidget (My Directory class)

UComboBoxString* drives;

Then I created an initialize function to connect my UComboBoxString in the Designer Editor to my C++ variable for manipulation:

void UDirectoryWidget::initDirectory(FString DrivesComboBox){
	drives = (UComboBoxString*)GetWidgetFromName(FName(*DrivesComboBox));
}

Then in the graph I called the function during the Event Construct

Don’t mind the Debug Text. It should be fairly simple to interface with C++ now.

I would, however, like to know if there is another way of getting this done with a UProperty variable I create right from C++.

this is a workaround , does anyone know how a proper way of doing this?