Has Epic staff abandoned this forum?

Kind of, pretty much. Same with forums. They do show up to answer legal stuff, though.

It has been quite a while since i have seen a response from ‘Staff’. Have they decided to stop being active here?

It certainly feels like it. I posted a legitimate query around a week ago - haven’t heard a peep out of anyone from Epic! While the AnswerHub and Forums are an invaluable resource, their effectivness is significantly diminished when there’s ZERO presence from the developer. It’s a real disappointment.

That is unfortunate. I posted a couple of questions that would require an working knowledge of recent changes to answer. but alas, no response

indeed it is

It’s been like this for almost two years already, they don’t care anymore.

What about moderators? I’ve been waiting since Sunday for a question to be moderated.

@Dr Caligineus: Can you please please contact me via email: play4chris@gmail.com about your niagara fluid sim, I like to work together with you. You said you already got the sim working so next we could work on the rendering and performance. Somehow I can’t directly contact you via this forum, so please send me an email, thanks!