Half of landscape has uneditable foliage

Hello.

I have created a landscape long time ago, I’ve sculpted it, put foliage, meshes basically created a world on it.

Today I went to expand some roads and stuff, so I wanted to get rid of some foliage, however there is a problem. Certain parts of my landscape cannot have the foliage erased from them. New foliage can still be painted and erased, but the existing one cannot.

I am using World Partition and made sure all tiles are loaded. I also checked if it’s a seperate plane but no the foliage is on the same plane and only certain parts are not editable.

Here is a video showcase: Landscape Bug Showcase

Thank you up front for any answers

1 Like

UPDATE:

I tried using the Remove foliage tool and that works for it, however I would have to manually click on every piece of foliage and remove it, so considering that there is thousands of foliage there, sadly that is not an option. Erasing still doesn’t work

This may be because you used the Plant Mode Move Tool feature to move other levels of plants over, which causes some of your plants to repeat with the original levels, you can select instancedFoliageactor, Then in the following Foliageinstancedstaticmeshcomponet choose to delete your plants

1 Like