HAL Archviz Toolkit V1

The materials in the interior scene are great. The concrete columns and ceiling are fantastic. Do you plan on releasing an architectural material bundle at some point?

Hi,

Is it possible to hide the displayed HUD/menu on game start?

Thanks in adavnce

Hello,

I migrated the content and imported the key bindings into my existing project. I set the game mode to the Hal Archviz Tool kit but the HUD does not show up. My guess is that there must be some conflict with how my project is set up? It already has a player start in it. Not sure what to do.

Aaron

I’m trying to migrate a VR scene to use some of the blueprints from HAL. When I try to preview the scene in VR, there are some rendering artifacts obscuring the view. Initially the colouring matched bloom in the scene, so I turned off bloom through a global post process volume but the artifacts persist, just coloured black instead. Any ideas what’s causing these? Is there something I can remove to restore VR preview rendering?

0f1a97cefae8af87c6fbafc7a86c9b77f7540d78.jpeg

I haven’t the slightest idea what is, or could be, causing that … sorry.

If you have another FirstPersonCharacter in your project folder, that would cause the problem you are having. A PlayerStart is fine … but it will only work using HAL’s FirstPersonCharacter located in the HALArchvizToolkit\Blueprints folder. It must be the only on in your project.

Hope that helps …

Thanks for the tip. The HUD is showing up now.

Great tool so far! I’m surprised how easy it was to set things up and get it working. I’m currently having an issue where if I click to go into Edit Mode, then my post process settings are overwritten with the one in the toolkit to create the vignette. Is it fairly easy to restore my original postprocess settings? Otherwise,I’m losing the color correction and other settings.

Hi,

Was there any response to how to hide the hud when the game starts?

Thanks

I am having an issue. Objects that I set up, in this instance a sofa, that changes to another sofa model edit mode, they are not casting shadows. The couches are set to cast shadows.

e156730eabe2602e9fb21a4b288b02e99b283707.jpeg

The shadows went away when I set as an editable object.

578da41218544ffe3036591b58fa1d0ce7059d52.jpeg

Nevermind, I’m using 4.11 preview and it seems a bug that is breaking my postprocess volume… It works perfectly fine in 4.10.

Hello

I purchased the Hal Archviz and I have a couple of questions;

• I would like to have in my project a blueprint to a door to open it by pressing a key or clicking, but seems that the game mode does not allow to use keys or clicks events. Could you give me some guidelines to achieve that?

• It is possible to make the logo and minimap smaller?

Help BP_editor object

my BP_editor object doesn’t work when i migrate it on my project !!! why ???

locate map widget & fov issue

greetings all -

purchased months back - finally getting around to using it.

got this running fairly smoothly :wink: however, still a few problems…

reduced the size of the locate map - but after doing do - the ‘player position’ becomes 2 - and - they’re facing the wrong direction. meaning - i’m only needing 1 - and have no idea why there are 2 of them now.

also - the field of view widget - default is set at 18mm - but once i change this this - numbers start to overlap. anyone having this issue?

cap_002.JPG

and lastly - this issue has nothing to do with hal really - but i wondering if there is a way to save screenshots onto the desktop? if i’m going to share this with a client - i would like to make it an easy ride - and the ability to take shot is great - but i don’t want them digging through folders. :smiley:

okay -

i’m getting a little confused. i’ve created an account on the devs site - submitted request/support ticket (including posting here) and i haven’t received any responses as of yet.

anyone else had this problem with the dev?

regards -

The floorplans can not be made in Ued? That is the whole purpose of such a project to easy paint or better automatically generate floorplans! To have to do this manually is not worth any money! Everyone can have a mini-map with a 2d semi-transparent picture under it.
I was under the impession that the pack does such things for you!
You really should write about that in the description of the marketplace pack, as it misleads people!

hey , still waiting for support reply , is there anyway to still have the override light map res setting? ( we have it before assigning the editable object blueprint)

got the same problem right here.
really ****** about it.
it took them 10 minutes to tell me they dont have me in their account, i have to send my unreal receipe to them.
Done this, and sent them two support mails till than.
Even after a week now, no response at all.
this isnt how it should work…

@stucki & @papibeast -

yes - same problem here - after my orig post above - i received an email from the dev. he said he needed the unreal file - so i emailed it to him - he also requested my receipt - which i also emailed to him.

after supplying both - i went on to explain my issue - and it’s been over 2 weeks - and still no response! what’s up with this guy?

My receipt was also requested. I am not sure what for.