HAL Archviz Toolkit - Marketplace submission

Hmm … The only time Ive had a camera lock an axis is involving an Oclulus Rift. Does it do the same thing on a blank level?

You are correct, by turning off the Oculus before starting the project it solved the problem, now all the axis works. I also tried to migrate all the folders to a blank project, and everything worked fine with the Oculus turned on :confused:

Anyway thanks a lot for the help!

Hi, I watched your video and all I can say is Wow! Awesome. If I could ask you a question. I work for an Architecture firm in central Florida and we are looking into the possibilities of UE4. I recently downloaded the program and started to watch some videos. Do you know of how or who would be able to tutor a beginner to UE4 to learn how to do some basics as far as Architecture goes, not gaming? We currently use models from either sketch up or revit and would like to know how to import those models into UE4 and be able to navigate around the scene like you showed in your video. For now, we were just looking at making all of the materials white with the exception of glass in order to show our clients the space. We typically render out high quality still shots in 3ds Max with . But to be honest from what I saw on your video, what you did looked really cool and you talked about not using long renders anymore. That would be awesome. My name is and you could e-mail me your reply at I would love to hear your advice. It looks like you’re very knowledgeable. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

This looks really amazing!

Hi, i bought your Toolkit. Its great! but I have one problem. Tutorial-is there any EASY way to remove tutorial?. Its kind of hard to find nessesary nodes in 1000leg spider in character blueprint.) Without removing tutorial is toolkit useless for me./
Thanks

EDIT: solved

Just don’t put the BP_Tutorial in your scene =)

I am having an issue with switchable objects. I have two couches that can be switched out in edit mode. The second couch appears to have baked shadows on top of it from the first couch (not shown in the attached image). I have noticed this if the meshes are static. It works if the objects are movable but I lose shadows. I have mobile lights with cast dynamic shadows turned on. But I get no shadows under the couches. Is there a specific lighting method that needs to be followed? Like using static lights and static objects vs. mobile lights and mobile objects?

c4691f30b0b77995c323d4ff5b9646d6bf9f0019.jpeg

when you package the project does not create me this folder, and does not keep me pictures anywhere, what is the procedure for the package the project remains keeping this photo?

Great tool!! As someone suggested , i would like a cleaner UI with better looking icons and i wouldn’t mind paying more.

And, I get these artifacts when i run in fullscreen. But its all fine i remove the BP_Locator_Map out of the scene on UE v4.10.2.

Please help.

http://postimg.org/image/dcy4hfkjr/

Hello Dorian,

Do you do archviz work for hire, or know someone who does?

Hi everyone!! I have a problem with Oculus, when i play in VR Preview. If i view to an object it seems that it crash whit the colission and move my camera, i have a lot of motion sickness.

Hi Dorian, I must say this is the best archviz toolkit out there. Thanks a lot for sharing it. Although i have a problem here. The swappable items and material overrides dont show the material when swapped after i bake the over all lighting. Can you please help me out. Am working with a deadline on a live project.

Hello,

Video shows the bug. After tutorial,(problaly, not sure) if you choose to teleport using poi list, you cant interact with poı, edit, camera buttons. Video is from default project. At the end of video you can see its going back to normal. But that happend first time while recording. Other times it didnt go back to working.

https://youtu.be/9_IQGPb4254

edit: After further testing, it seems to go back to working after opening and closing focus slider like in video

Think carefully before buying this product. I really love this feature, HAL Toolkit is awesome and may be very useful, but…
Usage of this Toolkit is not the hardest thing, but if you are not into UI/UX design and if you are not already familiar with UE4 blueprint building and UI creation, you may face up difficultiess. If you are not about editing the contents of this Toolkit, it would not be as problematic, but I have to admit that UI design of this tool is quite “poor”. The interface is too blocky, objects and icons are too big, and you need to make minor changes to fit it up. Of course, if you would like to change the layout, it is up to you to knowing how to do it, but YOU SHOULD NOT COUNT ON HALVR HELP IN ANY WAY in case if something would go wrong.

I have faced some problems while scaling some of the UI elements. The original interface, as I said, is taking like 50% of screen space, what creates so much confusion. The “floorplan locator” is waaaaaaaaaay to big, but there is no simple way to change it, or there is but I do not know how to do it, because as I guess the problem refers to the blueprint of locator, which is really complicated thing for me. I have tried scaling it down with the UI Layout, but it results with a dis coordination. I assume that there is easy way to fix this for a person who has not been creating this thing.

The problem itself :

The reason is scaled floorplan element with the container, as presented :

I was looking for solution on my own, but when I went empty of ideas, I decided to use The HALVR Freshdesk support ticket on the https://halvr.freshdesk.com/

I have posted my problem, with the same screenshots that you can see here, and complex description of a problem.
After ONE DAY I have received the answer :

And posted back my receipt few hours later, impressed that they wrote back so fast. WHAT A MISTAKE. They never posted back. Of course “They will gladly look into my problem”, maybe in the next year.
I have posted second ticked after OVER THAN 30 DAYS OF WAITING, and included the receipt again, to avoid this same question about it. They never posted back.
It took them one day to ask me for receipt, and more than 40 days to say that I should not wait for help. I would understand that, problem may be too complex to fix it for one person, okay. But no answer at all is **** pain in my ***. I was really waiting for anything, and I do not ever wish, that they would answer me back . Although they said that they would gladly look into my problem.

I know that it is not necessarily their job to troubleshoot everyone’s problems, but I feel kid of cheated while it took them ONE DAY to ask me for receipt and promise to help, and then they have not even replied for my answer “Should I wait for your help, or deal on my own?”.

It is like “he already paid for it, so tell him to get gone, without telling him to get gone”.
Maybe I am exaggerating and you just dont not have time for product support, but as I have seen, there is a ticket system created by you, you do read those tickets, and you even did reply me once. And then it is like YOLO NO ANSWER.

So if you are willing to buy this toolkit, remember, that it would only work fine if you would leave everything “as it is”, and any major changes may result with the problem which you would not be able to resolve. I really loved this product, liked the tutorials of usage and installation, but it became quite useless for me now, while I do not know how to fix this maybe not so big, but important for me, problem.

I need help…

Use mesh for thumbnails is not working for me, can you please help me figure it out. It shows blank stage in thumbnails.

Yes updated to 4.19 and fixed most blueprint errors but the “Use mesh for thumbnails” is not working just shows blank stage.

Hi, it just check today. it is not for sale at the moment. could you have a look?

I can tell you, if still have this plug-in, it works with 4.18.3. I had a broken project from 4.13 and when I opened it in 4.18.3, all of the errors were fixed.

Why it is not for sale and where can I buy the latest version of the toolkit?

Hey.
If you are looking for furniture on rent than refer to Easy Rentals - Furniture Rental Services in Chandigarh. A new age calls for a new way of life as the digital age has brought about unprecedented changes in the way we live. What was held dear a few decades back, is now passé. Instead of accumulating assets the new generation focuses on amassing experiences. This shift in ideology has been subtle yet sure. Gone are the days when someone would look forward to employment to be able to buy a house and all the trapping that come with it. Now, all they want is a good life with no baggage to weigh them down. So, renting has become the new buying.

We all cherish our freedom more than anything else. As we celebrate India’s 72nd Independence Day, to be free to be able to make choices for our lives gets an all new meaning. For the generation that wants a great life but doesn’t want to tie up their capital in lifestyle things, ER2U brings world class furniture from Godrej Interio that can be rented for personal or office use. The best furniture rental service in tricity, it offers a wide range of furniture suitable for various home, apartment and office uses.

ER2U brings this freedom to be able to rent all that you need to do up the home or office of your dreams at a fraction of the price. That too without any compromise on quality. Choose to enjoy the excellent designing and finish of Godrej Interio products that have been tried and tested over the years. They are renowned for their global styling and high standards of quality and durability. By choosing to rent such furniture, you don’t end up with a cheap looking interior space, but a luxuriously appointed area without having to burn a hole in your pocket.

There are many flexible plans and offers for houses, apartments, offices and other spaces that would be perfect for one, two, three or more bedroom unit or a variable number of employees in case of an office. In case you don’t find the right fit, you can make your own package according to the number of pieces you want to rent and for the time duration that you want to rent. Within your rent period you can even change the look of your space by changing the furniture.

A dependable and efficient service, it is easy to access though its online website. All you have to do is to select a pre-designed package or make your own. Add furniture pieces you like to the cart, select your payment and EMI mode and you are done. The furniture is delivered to your address and help is offered in setting it up. So work around the pieces you already have and add some more or move into an empty space and order everything online. Such ease makes it easy for entrepreneurs to channelise capital towards their business and for families and others to make good lifestyle an easy choice.