Grid disappears in orthographic view

I’m new to UE4 and trying to following along iwth a Skillshare instructional video series. I encounter this issue whereas moving one orthographic view causes others to lose their grid lines. For example, anytime the X/Y origin in the top view ventures left or below the midpoint, either the left or front (or both) loses the grids. It’s a tad annoying. I created a new project and no change. Dunno if I’m doing something wrong, and idiot, or what… but any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve linked to a video showing my problem in action.

Thanks

[Video of the issue][1]

Hi,

I’m encountering the same issue using UE4.22.3.

I can can fairly consistently recreate the bug by zooming in on something in a 2D viewport, and then switching between viewports.

I can sometimes fix the issue by changing to Cinematic View. (but that doesn’t work 100% of the time)

Have you found a consistent work around for this problem?

Thanks

try zooming out until the measurement stick starts to say 1e. then double click on 1 off the cubes in the world outliner list. that’s how mine fixed.

try zooming out until the measurement stick starts to say 1e. then double click on 1 off the cubes in the world outliner list. that’s how mine fixed.