Grabbing and moving objects replication

Hi guys, I need your help.
I am trying to do multiplayer grabbing system for my game .Server can grab and move objects and it relpicates to clients , but client’s object moving is not relpicates.What should I do?

129135-hjb77j.png

Honestly I’m in the same position as you, I believe you need an event which you replicate as “Run on server” where you update the changes. Although, it’s not solving the problem for me, but it might for you.

You need to replicat ethe event by calling it on the server using an event, and if you have a variable, you need that replicated as well. I attach 2 images here, I hope they serve as a reference for you. This works for me.

Thank you for answer, but how I can call it on server?

I have done something like that but it doesn’t work (

Yea that looks correct. You may need to set the actor to “Replicates” as well, and also the mesh that you want replicated. I am not very experienced with these stuff yet but I hope my answer has helped you along

Hmmm… i rebooted my system and now it works, but not correctly. It starts twitching every time I touch actor.

Doing the same in VR. I have tools that are replicated. When the client wants to grab, it makes a ServerRPC and sends the actor to grab. The server attaches the actor to the replicated tool. You don’t event need ReplicateMovement in that case.

When releasing the actor on client side, it sends a ServerRPC telling the server to release the object. Unfortunately it sets the object on the client to Location 0 after releasing it (if ReplicatesMovement=false). ReplicatesMovement=true and everything is fine.

Gladly there is a SetReplicatesMovement node that can be used at runtime. Set it to “true” when picking up and to “false” after release.