Glow dissapears

Hello

I have a material with a glow. Works fine in the editor view and in the cinecamera view.

The glow disappears when it is used as a material. The material (camera view) is made Composure composing- > Cg element → Render target and used in a widget. Sorry, really hard to describe what I am doing.

Any idea how to fix this:)

I have also tried to add the bloom effect to the camera lens, but that bloom disappears too.

Please see the screenshots.

Thanking in advance,
Ramses

Bloom3

You camera and post process volume can use different settings. Verify that bloom and other features are enabled on your camera.

Thank you for your answer EliasWick.

The promblem seems to be that the material glow disappears. The bloom and post process volume access the entire screen - not just the material - and makes it blurry/ greyish. If only material is supposed to glow, bloom/ post process unfortunately does not work.

Or I still haven’t found the right setting:)

Hmm, have you tried using a normal camera actor instead of the cinematic camera? Does that make a difference?

In this case it needs to be cinematic camera because of the quality of lenses etc.

Absolutely, however did it make any difference using the normal camera actor? I am just trying to help you figure out where things may have gone wrong for you.

So nice of you:) I´ll try:)

Hello again. Sorry it took a while to check this. The glow dissapears also in the normal Camera actor.

See the screenshots. In the first one, there are cinecamera and normal camera + the editor view. In the second one, you see the final result on a widget (made with cinecamera → composure composing → CgElement. The white glow has dissapeared.

Thanking in advance:)