Whenever I try running VR Preview, I get these weird glowing white patches all over my screen (In-game, patches in some parts of my editor, and in my level viewport.)
Link to glitch/bug: UE4 Vr Preview Glitch/Bug? - Album on Imgur
Some things to note:
- Editor is just fine on start-up, only occurs until I press VR Preview.
- I can play the game using the ‘Selected Viewport’ play button and the game will run just fine.
- Still occurs after restarting/rebooting/shutting down computer.
- I’m using the Oculus Rift with ‘Allow unknown sources’ enabled.
- Still occurs after running Unreal Engine as administrator.
I’m not very good at debugging things, so if what I said wasn’t enough, please feel free to ask for more info. I could potentionally make a video to show what the glitch/bug looks like if necessary.