Getting this weird flickering / visual ghosting effect all of a sudden. Any ideas on cause?

Unreal 5.4.1, using Lumen lighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWyfGuL2k0

This lighting setup for this scene has worked for weeks without me changing anything. Went through yesterday to update materials to material instance versions, and all of a sudden I’m noticing this flickering. It exists in a rendered build as well. Reverting to a previous version (from a few days ago before I noticed it) has not fixed the issue. Turning off Lumen lighting / reflections does not help it. Removing the lights, however, does make it go away. However, as I mentioned, the lighting has not changed for weeks and it just now started happening. Any ideas on why this is happening or what could be causing it? Thanks in advance!

For anyone who happens upon this thread in the future, it looks like this is an issue caused by the newest NVidia drivers (V. 555.85, released 5/21/24.) Reverting to the second most recent update completely fixes the issue as far as I can see, and this explains why my older commit also had the issue when I’m sure it wasn’t there when it was compiled.

However, this is probably worst-case scenario for fixing it, as now I’m not sure how to proceed, since I can’t just tell players to revert their nvidia driver version. I’m rebuilding the lighting from the ground-up with static lights and building the light maps out, but this is a tedious and annoying process after having done the work to set up the stationary lights… I’ll reply here if I happen upon anything else that will fix it, and in the mean time I’d love to hear from anyone else that is having this issue since getting the newest nvidia drivers.

Hi I am also facing the same problem in which the camera viewport is flickering and ghosting effect after you told the Nvidia driver was a problem then I downloaded a downgrade driver and installed it The issue is Solved Thank You Very Much