GetAgents function from FortTeamCollection bugged

Hello,

I might have found a bug with the GetAgents(InTeam:team) function of the fort_team_collection interface. The case is the following:

We started with 4 members at the same team in a uefn session, and the GetAgents function returned 4 members. So far so good. But then 1 member quit the session and the GetAgents function is called again but this time it still returned 4 members. So maybe the array is not being updated or something, but until session is finished, players are not being removed when calling this function.

Anyone has experienced this?

Hey, yep I already opened this topic GetAgents[] returns more players than I have on the session

Not sure it has been looked at though!

Oh, sorry, didn’t noticed.

Thank you for answering!!!

1 Like

@nachetoncio Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

Submitted!

2 Likes

I found your post after I ran into a similar issue. My game when starting with 2 players and 2 teams with one on each team, returns 2 agents for team one, and 1 agent for team 2. Interestingly, when a round ends I swap teams with the rotate teams function, it returns 1 agent for team 1 and 2 agents for team 2. Seems I have a ghost player.

1 Like

We ran into the same issue. And even if there is one player left, the GetAgents will still count 4. Its not reset!

I second this. It has to be reworked immediately it’s a very important function and it’s still broken.

UCB-1297 incident has been created. Status is ‘Awaiting Validation’.

Did this ever get fixed? It totally wrecked my game that I released that was reliant on this function to check team sizes.

I don’t think it got fixed yet :')