I started using unreal three days ago (not even) but cannot believe I did not do so many months ago.
I’m really trying to get this part to work , though.
- start at time 0, get the playerID and game ID
- find teh player location and the sun position and how much fog there is (presumbly)
- make sure that things are metric and milli.
- dump it all in an array for the playername-gamename in the filename.
- quit at exactly a max number of minutes (set by me, the devloper)
So, it seems there are all kinds of pro tuts for the other way around on assets - and I want to learn those but for now, i want it the other way around: what is going on inside, save it and release to the real csv-world.
I would be hugely grateful to learn and see what i should add here in blueprint not c++ (yet) if you think you know.