Get PCG Component Data - Cannot receive data from blueprint.

Summary

I’m trying to extract PCG Data from a blueprint using Get PCG Component Data. The asset data remains blank, even after putting the Blueprint with the correct PCG Componant assigned.
The only way to overcome this, is by placing the PCG itself over the area, and then deleting it.

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Level Design & Art Tools

Steps to Reproduce

Create a BP, aPCG, bPCG.
Create PCG Component in BP
Assign aPCG
Place BP in Level
Create bPCG
Place PCG and Volume around BP_aPCG
Create bPCG Get PCG Component Data node. Press A to see no points are extracted.

Expected Result

Expected - BP_PCG-Component should populate PCG Data without having to create an additional samenamePCG asset in level. (Picture 3)

Observed Result

Get PCG Component Data provides data when placed in level inside blueprint.

Affects Versions

5.8

Platform(s)

Windows

Upload an image

I ran into this problem trying to debug PCG point not spawning. In my main project, no data points are being created - even after applying the fix above. (And with empty tests.)

One more update - Migrating these PCG’s and Blueprints into my current project, I was able to finally see the connection through the node. New nodes do not generate this data. I’m rebuilding into the test nodes as a workaround.

One more update - When remaking with the PCG that was receiving the data, Variables were not being recognized because it was in a blueprint, and I placed this PCG in the world. Once I housed it in a blueprint, and removed it from the world. All the variables started working again,

But the PCG Component Data Node went blank and now refuses to accept data. I did not save, closed the world, and the problem now persists permanently.

Happy to provide project files, - I am immobile on this project currently. Any and all help would be appreciated.