Gameplay Glitch In UEFN Public Facing Game

Gameplay glitch: I noticed when playing the public game there is a major glitch where the character can’t move forward. Basically unplayable. Works fine when connected to a session in UEFN, but not public facing side of Fortnite.
Map Code: 8740-2036-8427

@Ray-Benefield

• any thoughts?

Turns out the culprit was the WILDLIFE SPAWNER.

UEFN/Fortnite no likie the Wildlife Spawner. Once deleted the issue went away.

@RayBenefield the culprit is the wildlife spawners - thanks to @_Knight_Breaker for pointing this out to me!

This seems to be still an issue. I would love to use the new rideable raptors in one of our maps, but this issue makes it to a deal breaker.

Hi all,

I just wanted to link this thread which shows the same problem + a potential fix involving ‘Can Ever Affect Navigation’ flag on static meshes.

1 Like

I can give it a shot, but what exactly needs to be updated though?

cc @Cleverlike_Studios which actors did you update specifically? Custom actors, game devices and their components?

I really would love to use the new raptors, but the wildlife spawner makes the game completely unplayable as it rubber bands and emits a signal strength issue icon in the top left corner.

Custom imported static meshes, and devices were the only ones we were animating with the sequencer.

1 Like