Gamepad Input Help

I’m hoping someone here can help. I have an object I’m trying to rotate via the gamepad right thumbstick. It won’t work the first time I play the level, but it will always work if I leave play mode and the open it up again. All the buttons on the gamepad work the first time it fires up, the the thumbsticks don’t. I’m completely stumped after searching forums and YouTube. I’m hoping someone here can help. I’ve included the blueprint of what I’m using to control the rotation. Thanks!

You probably need to check the focus gamepad section !! and maybe add the " Set Input Game and UI into the level blueprint, that only to debbug …

Thanks for your reply. I added it to the gamepad section. I’ve also tried adding the input game and UI into the level blueprint, but no luck. Still searching for answers.

Hello,
Since my last visit, i’m not sure about your resolve, so it happend to me in the past, i have resolve it by adding the Focus at start, but for the gamepad it maybe different, check this post and search precisely about the “focus on start”, normally before the gamemode is set up.

hope it help you, let me know if you have other issues or a new fix !!

i’ll post other subject :

this one is for advanced user :