[game][wip]LOST BETWEEN - Free demo

SUPPORT ME
GIVE AND TAKE option (also pre order)

1 Like

Greetings VigdArt!

Thank you so much for sharing even more details of your environmentally beautiful project! You most certainly have been busy making updates and refining your work. It reflects in the intricacies of this project!

I checked out your support link. I am unsure as to what language this is in. Is this Hebrew? Is there a currency exchange for those who want to contribute from the US?

2 Likes

The places you will see in the world of LOST BETWEEN
more info : HERE

TEASER

1 Like

Yes it is in Hebrewโ€ฆ Tried my luck with Kickstarter and more famous American fund raisers but they do not work in/with Israelโ€ฆ so that was my only option and I guess my failure.
But itโ€™s okay I keep trying my best โ€ฆ this will not be the end.
unfortunately the game wonโ€™t be as I dreamt โ€ฆ but still a little piece of me and the best I could make!

thank you for your support
:heart:

2 Likes

ืจืื™ืชื™ ืฉืืชื” ืžืฆื™ื™ืŸ ื‘ืชื™ืื•ืจ ื”ืžืฉื—ืง ืฉื”ื•ื ื–ืžื™ืŸ ื’ื ื‘ืฉืคื” ื”ืขื‘ืจื™ืช, ืืš ื‘ืคื•ืขืœ ื”ื•ื ืขื‘ื“ ืœื™ ืจืง ื‘ืื ื’ืœื™ืช. ื™ื›ื•ืœ ืœื”ืกื‘ื™ืจ ืœื™ ืื™ืš ืื ื™ ืžืฉื ื” ืœืขื‘ืจื™ืช?

Hi VigdArt!

I am sorry that the American-based fundraiser platforms to do not work with/in Israel. :pensive: It is not your failure at all. Youโ€™re a very talented developer/creator and your hard work, diligence, and determination will not be without reward.

Thank you so much for sharing your project - your brainchild - with us! I continue to support you and as always, I cheer for your success! :v:t4::partying_face:

1 Like