[game][wip]LOST BETWEEN - Free demo

LOST BETWEEN XMAS DEMO!

Hello to my 16 followers, glad you joined my cult.

today after work later (18:00 GMT‎+2)​.

I will open the link to be downloadable! :partying_face:
so you are alone in the new year… not a problem
today you will be exploring weird stuff in the world of our girl in LOST BETWEEN!

SOME NOTES BEFORE PLAYING:

This game can be played by young kids but be sure this has a dark vibe and some scary moment that may cause you no good!

overall the game is about finding way to escape your nightmare by thinking outside the box… and of course feel free to explore anything anyplace!

This demo is not all what the game has to offer but some element of the full release!

​this is just the 5th day in our girls journey… but I removed some stuff due to spoilers to the main large stories… so you wont be able to complete the level or transfer to the next one!

The voice acting is still in progress and also smoothing the animation inside the engine and much more!

If you enjoy. please support me and my precious project LOST BETWEEN! In few days a small funding group will start, it will give me and the people help me creating this A HUGE PUSH toward releasing the game faster!

thank you all

Happy new year ! 2022 :slight_smile:

Your Human alien friendly neighbor from your attic below!

Asaf Vigdarov

STARE AT ANY NON-HUMAN DRAW.GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

THE GAME DOWNLOAD HERE

2 Likes

Good-bye for now…

After many years of developing this game alone… I got to understanding that I cannot spare my free time to make this game due to it is not getting me any “feedback”*!

so I decided to take all my 15 levels I made and all this work. and just sit and relax… it will be on steam because it is my dream to make my own game… but I do not have to be limited in time… and so I decided to take my time and release it anytime I want!

so for now I will be focused on my own life and problem! when and if I will have bigger audience and feedback I will get back on track! so for now… stay safe and strong people!

I will soon start A fundraiser so stay tuned :slight_smile:

A. Vigdarov :heart:

1 Like

for anyone who missed the download

GN♥

1 Like

Hello again @VigdArt, I know developing games can be challenging, especially when flying solo. I haven’t personally been able to play your game yet, but I know from the screenshots and the amount of general interest you have in your own game that your creation is worth the time you have invested. It’s ok to take a step away from development every now and then to ensure your well-being is taken care of. Thanks to the link you’ve provided, I will officially be able to download your game and give feedback once I’ve played it! Take all the time you need, and I’m sure the audience you’ve gathered so far will wait patiently to see this project through to its finality.

2 Likes

Hey, with that skill, and effort, if you give up then i will on cyber education realm… You are versalite and great if i may tink, you might have over worked your synapses so take a month for pen and paper and have some external worries as your priority, and then get back to finish your core target. That’s what i hope. Don’t give up on your dream ■■■■■■, your vision is all you have…

1 Like

Thanks again for the kind words… I cant say my game is the best. I just try to find the people who will like the exploration stuff and enjoy it the best way with the elements of horror and some puzzles…
thank you for your support! in this pace I will hire you :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you psy, when I meet you I will sacrifice you to Abashibalba ( from where I come from this is a huge compliment and a lie, I just like good feedback and don’t know what to say! thank you :heart:

It’s no problem at all! I’m enjoying my play-through of Lost Between thus far, even though I may be a little stuck at the moment. :sweat_smile: No worries though, the more challenging the puzzle/game-play, the more I enjoy my play-through. With that said, however, Lost Between has been an excellent experience, and the hard work you’ve put into this creation is appreciated!

1 Like

**[update] **
hello

finished the puzzle and the blocking of the " white elephant city" which based and mixed with famous painting and megaphonia .(this photo taken inside the 3D modeling software)
this city in the world of “МА́ТУШКА”(lost between fictional land) feels soulless and empty!
is this a dream or nightmare?

2 Likes

Woah, I wonder what kind of horrors await us at this level. :eyes: I can’t wait to see how this scene turns out; keep up the great work!

1 Like

The sad buildings in the White elephant city!

This city has some light… but does that mean there is life?

After odd events in the world of LOST BETWEEN this city became twisted and deformed yet you need to think straight!

The puzzles in this place a bit more complex from the demo yet still can be solved with thinking outside the box!

The story behind this city is a constant nightmare represent monophobia & Megalophobia !

growing in a city with no humans at night gave me the inspiration and of course some “little nightmares” !

CU soon♥

2 Likes

WOW! The finished visual of “Elephant City” is fantastic! I certainly didn’t have the above screenshot in mind when thinking of how the finished version would look. I can’t wait to have a closer look at this magnificent city in-game!

2 Likes

Discord channel

1 Like

More spoilers ! yaaay!
join my discord or ill ban you from the game!

Kurilsk (real place)

Sun city (based on the city I grew in)

2 Likes

I love these spoilers; keep them coming! The Kurilsk and Sun City screenshots look incredible! Will you be updating the “Lost Between” demo on itch.io as you progress with development or release a v2 demo in the future?

2 Likes

Allies

Masha Burovich

Who ever played the DEMO Masha’s grave !

Masha is the best friend of the main protagonist , who she meets some days in her life trough the game!

each tattoo in Masha’s body represent a whole story .

Masha left many hidden notes in the world of LOST BETWEEN about her personal life and valuable info about the world of LOST BETWEEN… follow hints from Masha to survive!

The missing children

A missing child from the darkness heart of “Matushka”

They called “The missing children”

why… well no spoilers… you will know all in the final version!

This kids are harmless , but they will keep watching you from a distance and creep around . some might help you , and some will try to sabotage your path if not reading the situation right !

I will update more soon !

Please support the upcoming funding raise (this month) to make this game happen and join my discord for more!

A♥

2 Likes

Hi @VigdArt !

So excited to see your latest update! The missing child character is uniquely gnarly! :scream: This is a perfect teaser of a character reveal to inspire and intrigue potential players to explore what there is to discover in the world of Lost Between! I’m most assuredly curious! I will need an IV of caffeine, taurine, guarana, and dopamine to stay awake after long days to have more time on my hands to enjoy again that which I miss most - game play. :sob: I wish you the greatest of luck and abundant success with your crowdfunding! Lost Between is certainly deserving! :smiley:

1 Like

WIP props and stuff

Uploading: door04.jpg…

2 Likes

PROLOGUE

The year is 9114

All people on earth had the same dream.

Except for children.

so the world decided to act differently according to what happened…

A nuclear world war started at this year!

But now something happened…

INFO-

The game is an non-linear open world with various places to explore and puzzles to solve!

the game moves in a different waves of fantasy and horror .

some levels are more about exploration and check out the story , some levels are puzzles and quests to check around the world and some are just pure chaos of survival and fight back against the wrath of the twisted world of lost between .

each level in the game is part of a large world map that have a huge background story!

each level has his own unique elements and background story!

The lands of lost between are fictional and twisted , inspired by our own world and stories!

FIXED AND NEW GAME MECHANICS !!

-NO LOUD FOOTSTEPS

• various AI (enemies and allies) and some bosses with different attributes (killing them, trick them etc…)

-puzzles variations are different and more complicated

-new full regions to explore (added in each level - lots of Easter eggs )

-2 gods to pray to and follow their paths and clues

-10 full maps to explore

-more quest variations and outside of the box thinking

-nigh vision camera and darkness puzzles

-physical puzzles and physical interaction with stuff

-visual and environmental puzzles (test your Psychotechnical ,psychometric and logic thinking)

-The light shooter (weapon) (A whole background city and story about it)

-10 complete levels .[most levels are ready and need more time to come alive … number of maps so far ( 4 ready to be played - 6 environment ready but still need a lo t of work around )].

-more items to collect and use

-Weapons!!!

-flashlight and battery system ( strong light + flicker when about 10 - 5 % )

-new notes about the level and the day

-A whole bunch of new animations and scenery

-and so much more to explore and check …

By supporting this project you will get early access of the full game (or at least try a beta version)

And of course you will get a full digital copy of the game! please check in this link for more info!

The SKALA church in the region of The Sunken island of Yaponi (Aniva lighthouse in the background)

2 Likes