Game Kits for the Marketplace

The advanced AI kit is planned for the RPG kit, to script NPcs and enemies.

The advanced AI kit is planned for the RPG kit, to script NPcs and enemies.

FreetimeStudio That is actually a good idea for one extra kit.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with this one.

What kinds of price points are you looking at to sell these?

I have RPG code in the works. It is half baled at the moment, and at this point I mainly focus on implementing spells, general damage calculations, character development etc.

I will make it available for free with source though it might not have all expected functionality or support. As I mainly make it based on my earlier RPG design document.

That’s going to be really fun to experiment with!
[Edit]

Oh by the way, perhaps some sort of Stealth Mechanics in regards to shadows/light, sound and smell would be a pretty cool kit to have.

Don’t you think a pre-made kit for original games would kinda defeat the purpose?

as for me I love to see the rpg kit come to life. I have been looking for a kit for some time and now that c+ is for ue4 it might be final here.

I would be interested in TPS. Like a Tomb Raider/Platform 3D shooter. There was one on the Unity 3D that was using called the Character System. I’m hoping to eventually find something like that on the Market Place.

I looking for things that are 100% Blueprint. I only know basic C#. I prefer to use all Blueprints for my UE4 Project.

Thanks

I think a space traveling kit would be epic and unique. Like your in almost like a virtual reality but not. Your floating around space seeing the stars, moons, and other planets, in high detail. That would be so awesome.

i would be more than happy to help test the RPG kit with my dungeon crawler.

“Dungeon crawler” I’m really not suprised about the name of your game -“dungeon crawler” ,its so obvious…

Action RPG.

dungeon crawler is a game type… not the name of my game. why the nasty attitude?

Please do the Action RPG one.

The action RPG is actually being worked on by a freelance contract. I will release a general version without the special things that are unique to the contractor when i finish it.

If you have a good framework for a First Person view adventure game with a simple inventory system; ie you can pick, use items, mix items (typical adventure game style), I will pay good money for it.

I guess you can probably add this in your zombie game. Zombie game with adventure element have been there since RE1. :slight_smile:

I’m all in favour of an RTS kit, the strategy game example is more Tower Defense than actual RTS, and doesn’t really give us much to work with.

Can the action RPG be Third/First person? Or both :smiley:

action RPG, RTS and 3rd person adventure (Tomb Raider) would be the kits I’d be interested in.

I feel like anything zombie is way overdone, but who knows.