[Game) 6 Degrees

Ya what would you like to know specifically?

5 Likes
2 Likes

I know it’s just a test, but that UI looks crisp! Keep up the great work. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfWnY6uOAEa/

1 Like
2 Likes

The Spider-Man combat system looks super clean within 6 Degrees! I can’t wait to see more in-depth gameplay. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow the gameplay looks so slick! And the world looks beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it!

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Greetings @superdon !

These badass takedowns and sweet acrobatics are gratifyingly awesome! :fire: It’s like watching a live comic!

Which animations were achieved through mocap? Are the combos activated via combo button pushes, and is any part of the attacks automated when there are multiple enemies to attack? Upon which platforms will 6 Degrees be released?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words.

These we all hand keyed, the combos are indeed activated via button press, they aren’t automated per say, when there are multiple enemies around depending what direction you’re aiming the stick or distance from the enemy she performs a directional attack, like spider-man or the arkham games. All platforms :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi @superdon !

Firstly, regarding your latest video post, I jumped out of my seat as soon as I heard Mobb Deep! (Ah, fond memories!) This was a perfect, gritty soundtrack for the Mighty Mecha! The speed at which it moves is both awesome and terrifying! It’s a walking killing machine all on its own, and has the nerve to also have a weapon that shoots projectiles for long range kills. LOL! :robot: What is the “plasma bubble”? What does it do?

1 Like

It’s there to protect your physical body, you see her transfer her mind in the Robot…it’s a third person action game with a tower defense twist, so essentially your human body becomes a living tower, each robot has it’s own unique way of protecting your body

2 Likes

Woah, that’s awesome to know that mechs will be a vital part of 6 Degree’s gameplay! I can’t wait to see what kind of abilities the other mechs will have. :eyes:

2 Likes