Frequent Freezing – KODRIFT (6133-3189-4557)

Summary

Dear Epic Games Support,
My island, KODRIFT (6133-3189-4557), frequently freezes during gameplay. I have repeatedly seen players join and leave shortly afterwards, and I am concerned the freezing may be driving them away.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Stability

Steps to Reproduce

Steps to Reproduce

  1. Launch Fortnite and join KODRIFT — 6133-3189-4557.
  2. Enter a match and play normally.
  3. Observe intermittent freezing or hanging during gameplay. I have not identified a specific action that consistently triggers it.

Expected Result

Expected Result
Gameplay should remain smooth and responsive, without freezing or interruptions.

Observed Result

Observed Result
The game frequently freezes or hangs during gameplay, interrupting play. I have also repeatedly noticed players joining and leaving shortly afterwards, although I cannot confirm whether the freezing is causing them to leave.

Platform(s)

windows, PS5 and mobile phones

Island Code

6133-3189-4557

Video