- I will update this System in the next few days.
What will be updated?
- Whole system gets it’s own plugin that replaces VaRest.
- Login Server will be based on Node.js.
- New Database Standard will be MongoDB.
- New Web Interface will be written with ReactJS.
Have a good one!
I’ve created an very basic login system with PHP - MySQL - VaRest / UE4.
I share this with you because I didn’t see anything for such system in the web and because of that I want to support the community.
What you need is :
- Webserver with PHP
- MySQL Server
- Visual Studio 2013 ( if editor needs to recompile plugin )
What to do?
First import the SQL file into your MYSQL Database.
You can write login information into the table.
( Default User is : testuser - testpassword ).
Upload the webfiles to your webserver and change the mysql configuration in config.php.
Open the ue4 project and open the game instance. Then change the ServerURL variable * http://[YourHost]/ ( It is important that you make a / on the end and use http:// on the beginning. )
- In version 1.2 http://[YourHost]/api/ ( It is important that you make a /api/ on the end and use http:// on the beginning. )
And now it should work.
Tutorial how to setup a webapi on windows:
Basic Webinterface with Registration and Login
Directory Structure of Webapi
**Please use in Unreal Engine as ServerURL http://(yourserver)/api/
Download VM with the complete webapi:
SVN for Webfiles:
Create Account under:
And if you want to support me:
P.s. Vladimir rocks!: