[FREE] VaRest Login System - With PHP and MySQL

pleas help me!

As you can read visual c++ 2015 toolchain does not appear to be correctly installed. Please verify that “common tools for visual c++ 2015” was selected when installing visual studio 2015. Install VS2015 or repair it.

Hey man i really happy becouse i need this like plugin or project like something you are best … And sorry for bad english

Hello,
quick question. What exactly is loginreqkey in database and how does it affect the login system. Thanks.

And also please how can i make hash of password?

If you want to encrypt the password hashes use in php

md5($_POST"password"]…
The login req key is for accessing the user account data.

Wow! Thank you so much for posting…

teak

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Problem : I setup i mysql server online , and login sys works online.
After i check on UE4 , server is not offline (And that’s ok) But why dont make me log in?
i have 2 errors :
1)On Register (Website)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hash_hmac() in /membri/furma94/interface/register.php on line 18
2)On Stats (Website) :
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: mysqli in /membri/furma94/index.php on line 152

Please help me :\

((Very good job about all the rest :smiley: ))

Hi!
I’ve implement this system and this works fine, but can you point me the right direction to implement register in game, and how I “Post” some variables? (like health, stamina…)
Wen I change the values in db they change in game, but I’dont know how to do reverse. “in game to db”

Very sorry for my english
Thx for all!

So I figured out that it doesn’t work with some php versions.

Also for implementing custom things like register and so on you need to look in the g_userinfo.php file. there are some funtions inside.
You can manage everything with $_POST"yourpostvalue"] ( g_userinfo.php?yourpostvalue=Something );

Hope you understand something what I wrote…

Ill work on a new example with health and so on. ( A bit more advanced ) :wink:

Cheers!

i have been playing with this plugin for a week :smiley:
it work on php 5.5 + and any version above it :3

Yeah it requires php 5.5 + and above.

Thank you for your reply
something like this?
rly sorry, I’m not a programmer, I’m a graphic designer trying to do something :smiley:
ed49c010458875555e84a3047c91c484df6ef24b.jpeg
2e8e205f818bf8856c52bee25935311d98058e5b.jpeg
20d884e9d8c81eb012eaf23f5a824abaa2ba50d8.jpeg

don’t work at all

What is it exactly that you are trying to do? I can try to help the best I can with my limited php knowledge

i think he is trying to add another column in the game like ranks and nickname …etc

because you are using POST:

$_POST"do"] 

Try it with GET:

$_GET"do"]

GET is for every variable inside your “adress” e.g. “Example Domain” also you should check if your variable is set - simply do that by using

if(isset($_GET"do"])){ //the rest of your statement }

I could be wrong but afaik JSON uses POST as a method to send data and GET to gather data. But theres also an method for using POST with Json I think. But for that you need to use a Json object.

http://json.org/example.html - here you can view a json object.

you are basically trying to make a request on that page. But you are extending your request by adding variables onto your adress line.
This is (simplified) your request: {“Data”: “Some Data”} POST @ http://yoururl.com/api/ajax.php?var1=var1&var2=var2.
You wanted to do this: {“Data”: “Some Data”, “MoreData”: “Some more Data”}

edit…

Marki217q

It’s work!!!

Thank you all!!

do u have the instance in c++ cause i already have a basegame instance made in c++ nd it wont work if i use the sparkfire instance unless any one nos how to run 2 instances at the same time?!

You could recode the sparkfire instance to c++. You just need to access the JSON plugin from c++ or need to encode the json with something else you recive from the server. Also you can work with webrequests aswell :slight_smile:
I update the system very soon maybe then I can also make a c++ version of it :slight_smile: