Free Physics Enabled Procedural Bridge Blueprint
File size: 470 MB (compressed)
Drop the blueprint into your level and it will perform a trace creating a physics enabled rope bridge between itself and the trace hit.
This is free to use in your projects (commercially or otherwise), no need to credit me either. I only ask that you don’t re-sell this as is.
Latest version V0.5
Last updated: 22/02/16 @ 21:30 UTC
Made using Unreal Engine V4.10.4
**To install: **
Download the compressed (.rar) project and unpack to a location of your choosing. Once unpacked run the .uproject file which contains an example map demonstrating usage.
To use in your own project, simply migrate the blueprint to the project of your choosing. (see documentation for details)
- Automatically creates bridge between any gap or manually set the length
- Enable/disable guide ropes and posts
- Solid bridges (physics disabled) or rope style bridges (physics enabled)
- Set the mass scale of the bridge to make heavy or light variations
- Easy mesh and material replacement for infinite variations including cables/ropes
- Set the physics damping of the bridge for stability adjustments
- Expose post mesh and scale variables
- Plank ropes
- Additional slat/plank meshes in various styles (sci fi, pirate, grunge, etc…)
- Damage and destruction
*Remember to subscribe to this thread if you wish to be notified when an update is available.