[FREE] Multiplayer First Person Template C++

Hello

I made a C++ Template that adds multiplayer functionality to the First Person Template. I think that with this C++ Template is a lot easier to understand the basic from C++ Replication than with the Shooter Game from Epic Games.

Unreal Version 4.18
Download: M-FPSGame.zip - Google Drive

Some Animations are from the Survival game, but they are not used I let them in that you can easily add functionality to the Project.
Resources I used:

PS: If you have any ideas or suggestions what I can change let me know. :slight_smile:

M-FPSGame.jpg

hi.
this is cool… but do you have any Idea how can I build a single player FPS game? I’m looking for templates Like UDK to make FPS game with Engine codes

You can look at the Shooter Game what you can find at the Learn tab in the Epic Games launcher.
But you need to delete the replication code if you want it single player only.

dumb question, but how would i get my friends to play this aswell if i am creating my own map? do i need to render everything as a game then send it to them? or how does that work exactly? total noob question.

You need to package the project. than you can send the whole file to your friend and if you are in a Lan you can play but if you want to play over the internet you need a little bit more Blueprints and the steam plugin.

You can look at this tutorial this works over the internet and lan.

Youtube: Blueprint Multiplayer: Project Overview | 01 | v4.11 Tutorial Series | Unreal Engine - YouTube

Download link: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/asset-sharing/90535-steam-blueprint-multiplayer-project-files

Use the first person template. should be what you’re looking for

how do i change the weapons?