[FREE] Modular Features Extra Actions plugin: Modular GAS, Enhanced Input and more

Created a new issue on GitHub: Create a new and fully documented example project (github.com)

Create a new and fully documented example project #3

After some time with Project Elementus being used as an example project, I will create a simple and fully documented project with just the essential examples to show the features of this plugin.

About Project Elementus and this plugin:

This plugin (Modular Features - Extra Actions) was created to be used in Project Elementus as a way to “modularize” some things such as: Abilities, Controls and Actors with new custom Modular Actions (from the standard Modular Features plugins), allowing you to add and remove game resources at runtime with support for multiplayer projects and some powerful frameworks that already exist in Unreal Engine (GAS, Enhanced Input , etc). And after a few weeks of development, I decided to share it as a free and open source individual plugin for developers who want to use something similar (with the possibility to modify it in their own way).
I did a similar thing with AzSpeech, a free and open source Text & Voice plugin that I created for a personal private project and decided to share all the code for free.

The plugin is open-source, you are free to fork the repository and modify everything you want. : )
And feel free to send a pull request and contact me if you’re interested to contribute with the project.