[FREE] grass meshes

Awsome thx for the share

Thank you for this and thanks to the creator of the grass as well. 8-}

Awesome thanks very much.

Thank you for sharing this awesome package.

If I add them to my project, they dont look same good as on your screenshots. They still look good, but a bit too grey :o

I just copied the “Foliage” Folder to my Content folder and then restarted the Editor. I also get an Error that he cant open “M_grass_Inst”

Edit:
Ah, I was not allowed to copy it to a subfolder ^^ Works now :slight_smile:

Thanks man, gonna give this a go!

Just a short note: Keep an eye on this thread, because I will update the material when the 4.7 is released :slight_smile:

So it won’t work in 4.6? When I go to import there is nothing in the folder where I put them… Very new to Unreal Engine, like 3 days old

Atm it should still work with 4.6 :slight_smile:

You have to download the file - open your project folder - go to the content folder - copy all the files into your content folder - open the engine - now you should see it in your content browser
(you cant import uasset/umap files -> just fbx, png, jpg, obj,…) :wink:

My hero~
Thanks a tonne for these !

Can you explain how you fixed your problem, I’m still getting grey grass

EDIT: nvm I figured it out :stuck_out_tongue:

Update!!!

Update:

I will publish a new and free foliage pack in the next 2 weeks (have to do some last improvements). It will contain many meshes (grass, trees, bushes) + advanced materials (wind, interaction with the player, snow, colour variation depending on the position,…) -> I will also try to get it on the marketplace so that it’s easier for you guys to download it ^^
Keep an eye on this section of the forum!!! :slight_smile: **

Here is a small preview :wink:

grass2.jpg&d=1420334672

• another secret thing in work :stuck_out_tongue:

You the man !

Awesome, thanks :smiley:

Thank you very much !!!
Best regards, Andreas

This is really good of you to put time into crating content for free.

Nice job! Thanks!

Thx for sharing this…looking foward your next contribution !!

Thank you very much. I see you UE4 devs are fond of Blender. Good :slight_smile:

I will upload the new package when the 4.7 final is released. :smiley:

Here is another picture (have to make a better one ^^) of the package (unfortunately lost a little bit of quality -> had to decrease the file size of the pic)