[FREE] Foliage Starter Kit

Worked like a charm! Again, thank you very much.

Your sir, are a hero!

Wow … thank you sir … thank you very much. 8-}

tips hat

is a great gift to the community! Not only are your tutorials fantastic now you bless us with ?! You sir, have earned yourself a pint or three!

are you an angel? i think you’re an angel

Really Awesome work ! Can’t wait to play around with !

Thanks

Do not misinterpret my comment, but as a newbie to all y basically love u for giving us , lol, thanks man. And when you say > 4.7, does that mean it wont work on 4.6?

Unfortunately it will just work with 4.7 and higher -> but when you like I can create a smaller package for 4.6 (but will take some time) :slight_smile:

great package.thanks for sharing…hope i will be able to give you something back one day

wow awesome :slight_smile: ,pack also contain few maps and is a good resource for leaning :slight_smile:

://imgur/lT0ycZr

What im i doing wrong? I just migrated tree into new project, created new level, but after building lightmaps, it goes completely black. I have UE 4.7.1.

Hmm, I will have to check it -> seems like there is something wrong with the lightmap
Which tree do you use?

Edit:
Just tested it and it should work as it should :slight_smile: -> just saw some small differences in the shader display in 4.7.1 (will try to fix it tomorrow)

It was SM_Tree9, but i think i figured out, what’s wrong. Problem is, when the trunk goes too deep into the terrain. When i delete terrain or just let the tree levitating above the terrain, the tree remains bright, but when is trunk little in the terrain, it goes black.

Hmm, that’s really strange. I will check it tomorrow.
Meanwhile move your level a little bit up - add a skylight - add a lightmass importance volume -> try it again :slight_smile:

Awesome Stuff, thx, very useful for learning for me. ^^

should be in the marketplace for more easy acces

Yep, I have already sent a submission, but got no reply (will have to send them an e-mail) :frowning:

Super awesome work man,
i’m dowloading right now. Can’t wait to test it, in my sample map :slight_smile:

Edit: you made in Blender?

Btw could be the Unreal’s site and the marketplace are down?

Super awesome work man,
i’m dowloading right now. Can’t wait to test it, in my sample map :slight_smile:
Edit: you made in Blender?

Btw could be the Unreal’s site and the marketplace are down?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, I made it with blender (files are included in the package). Currently the website is down due to the preparations for a GDC announcement -> https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?60625-What-will-the-announcement-for-GDC-will-be&p=233426#post233426 :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Exactly what I was looking for!

Quick question :

How do I import all the foliage into my current project?