Free Enviroment: MUSHROOM

Not sure how I missed this! Thank you for sharing such great stuff! 5/5

Very nice of you. Great assets. I have a place already in mind for these. Looking forward to the library scene as well. Keep up the great work. Thank you so much.

Not entirely sure what is wrong with some people. But I have just had all my links to my scene served a DMCA noticeā€¦
whoever is doing thisā€¦ Iā€™ll assume you are reading thisā€¦ get a life and stop itā€¦ I created this and I gave it for free to the communityā€¦ if you have a gripe against meā€¦ msg me in private.

Wow I gotta go render these.

PS. Apparently there is massive copyright ā€œinfringementā€ trolling at the moment as more and more big companies and copyright troll companies use bots. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if a bot thought you stole a scene from Alice In Wonderland or something weird like that.

Recently Universal Pictures sent a DCMA to ITSELF.

Yeah these were awesome, thanks so much! We used a few of 'em for Ethereal Legends, which is now on Greenlight. Great work!

I canā€™t believe someone would send out a DMCA notice over thisā€¦

This looks soo majestic lol, nice work.

Thanks a lot

What are the mushrooms created for?

I am trying to extract the files and it asks for a password and wonā€™t let me do so until I give it a password. Why is this happening?

**** i remember :smiley:
That was the time around i started modelling.
I can easily compete with that nowā€¦ <3

Confused by this post >.< This was a 1 week mini project to learn new workflowā€¦ thatā€™s all

Alsoā€¦ UPDATED project folder!.. much more friendly now!.. goto first post!

Hello! First of all, thank you very much for sharing all the content. Iā€™m very new to Unreal, and Iā€™ve had a problem. I would like to ask them for help. I download the package but when I open it, apart from getting worse quality at the time of giving Play, my biggest problem is that for some reason I do not get the same lighting on the sky as in the videos or images of the post, I get like the images I attached, having daylight and I can not get down the illumination of the sky. Could you help me?

your quality settings for the project have been set far to low. This most often happens if youā€™re running on a laptop with lower end hardware or a discrete video card that is not being used by default.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/images/Engine/Performance/Scalability/ScalabilityReference/ScaleR_ViewQual.png

Give this a go.

Great work! Thanks!

Iā€™ve decided these shrooms need some more loveā€¦ so Iā€™ve created a VR experience with them!!! called Shroom VR

Go take a look!

So is this commercial license for release? I would like to use it in a space game

Thanks bro :smiley:

So which verision do you need to download this to? As of yet I only know how to migrate UA assets from an earlier verison to the newer one. (Tried putting it in to unreal engine 4.16.1, but got no meshes or anything).