Free Blueprint Templates, Tutorials and Other Stuff

Here’s the second video in the Tutorial and Overview Series:

In this episode, we talk about the use of Notifies and Montages and how we drive events with them, and also discuss how the AI makes decisions. We also show how customizable The Art of Combat is (it is very customizable :D).

Oh, and yeah, there are voice-overs in this one :).

Enjoy!

Hey just a tip:

in your signature, It would help to use darker colors for text.
That yellow is hard on the eyes against the white background.
Your resume website url is nearly invisible, and as is the youtube channel.

Ah @JermFireLabs,
Thanks! I use the dark theme, so I totally forgot to optimize it for the grey theme. I’ll look to fix that now.

Hi guys. Here’s the 3rd video in the tutorial series for The Art of Combat:

Join our live Discord for real time-updates and discussions: Adrayvia Live

New Video Showcase For Adrayvia, an action RPG under development in UE4:

Enjoy!

Hi!

New Video from yours truly - Rihanna: A Heartfelt Tribute

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

New tutorial video on the ease of integration of external systems with The Art of Combat:

Enjoy.

The Art of Combat is on sale! Get it now if you haven’t: The Art of Combat in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

Join my Discord for live chat: Adrayvia Live

Merry Christmas everyone! The new update for The Art of Combat, now dubbed The AI Designers’ Update, has been submitted to Epic, and should be live in a few days.

In this update, you get a redesigned AI system now with:

• New Modular Behavior Trees
  • i-frame implementation (invincibility-frames like those in the Dark Souls, and Nioh series)
  • Backstabs (optional - you can enable it if you want the mechanic)
  • 24 Original Musical Scores, Songs and Compositions (they may serve as placeholders for your actual SFX if you like)

Happy Holidays.

Quick Bump.

Quick Bump

The sidescroller template link leads to a 404. Any chance we can get a new link and/or an update for 4.18?

Hi guys,

TAOC is on sale now. March Madness or something :D.

Grab it now.

He I would like to know you could make a simple 3d fighter template or at least a jumping off point? Excellent work on the side scroller template and the proof of concept vids by the way!

Here: The Art of Combat in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

Hey guys! This is an excellent tutorial made by a friend for integrating the Paragon Characters with The Art of Combat seamlessly, and in under 10 minutes. Enjoy.

Quick Bump.

Hey man , this is cool can u help me with a design like ark survival evolved …basically a first person+third person multiplayer survival game…basic blueprint

Hi!

If you wanna hire me, absolutely. But if not, I do think there are some good resources you can find on YouTube for that. While developing though, if you have issues and need some guidance, I’m happy to help. Feel free to reach me on Discord.

Quick Bump.